We’re excited about the upcoming IRCE in Chicago! Next Tuesday through Friday, come find us in Chicago at the McCormick Place convention center. Chicago’s a fun place to visit. We’re inside the Fulfillment/Shipping/Delivery Pavilion (A), near the booths for Canada Post and Endicia (if you’re at the Relaxation Station or the EdgeCart Internet Lounge, we’re just on the other side of Endicia). See the helpful map below.
Imagine UPS & FedEx giving you money for a change!
Refund Retriever is a full service auditing company that processes your FedEx & UPS invoices for late packages and billing mistakes. We audit for:
- Refunds on late deliveries (UPS GSR and FedEx money-back guarantee)
- Identification and refunds on duplicate charges
- Refunds on address correction mistakes
- Don’t forget, refunds for other billing mistakes
We provide detailed shipping reports & analytics such as Express vs Ground Optimization, 3rd Party Billing, Cost Per Pound Shipped, Small Parcel Benchmarking™ general shipping analysis.
Refund Retriever Benefits
- Hassle-free: completely independent of your shipping software and activity – you don’t have to change anything about how you ship
- Performance-based: with our pricing model, if we save your nothing we charge you nothing … no hidden fees, either
- Flexible term: we have no contract length … if ever you don’t like our service just let us know and we’ll stop auditing.
Come meet us, and we’ll show you more. Call, email, or just drop by IRCE in Chicago at booth 1852 and speak with us. Maybe we can find a good place for pizza together …