Check Out Related Blogs:
Security is a top priority for Refund Retriever – protecting your logistics information is of utmost importance to us. While there are no guarantees in internet security, be assured we have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect your information, as outlined below:
Our services are hosted in a world-class datacenter, which has successfully completed multiple SAS70 Type II audits, has achieved ISO 27001 certification, and now follows the new SSAE 16 and ISAE 32 professional standards. These standards are in place in order to test and audit datacenter providers regarding their security practices. Security measures in this datacenter include:
- Two-factor authentication required at all points of entry
- Housed in a nondescript facility, with professional security staff at the perimeter and all entry points, utilizing video surveillance and intrusion detection systems
- Automatic fire detection and suppression, using distributed smoke sensors and either wet-pipe, double-interlocked pre-action, or gaseous sprinkler systems
- Fully redundant electrical systems, with generators and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) units available 24×7 to provide back-up power in the event of an electrical failure
- Climate control optimized for consistent operating conditions for servers / other hardware, with temperature and humidity continuously monitored
- Significant protection from common network security issues (DDoS and MITM attacks, IP spoofing, port scanning, packet sniffing)
- Multilevel firewall to prevent intrusion
We don’t stop with just security at the datacenter. Our customer portal uses automated, daily scans for vulnerabilities, security holes, missing hotfixes and patches, and more. The daily results report from this scanning service provides us immediate notice of potential issues if and when they arise.
To ensure your browsing session with our website is secure, we use an industry standard SSL certificate with 256-bit encryption. This is the same security infrastructure often used with ecommerce stores.
Secure online payments
PayPal VerifiedFor customers who wish to pay their Refund Retriever invoices online, we offer convenient payments through PayPal, a trusted leader in secure online transactions. We are PayPal Verified – simply click the logo at right to verify.
A reputation you can trust …
In business since 2006, we are members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, with an A rating (see this page for details).