When you run an eCommerce business on marketplaces like Amazon, you more than likely experience cash flow issues. After all, you don’t get paid for your sales in real time. This leads to gaps in cash flow, slow to no inventory turnover, stagnant growth and more. Fortunately, Payability exists to fill your cash flow gaps so you can make the right growth investments and better manage your day to day needs.
So what is Payability?
Payability is a financing company specifically designed for marketplace sellers who use Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Tophatter, NewEgg, Etsy, Shopify and more.
When it comes down to it, Payability understands the unique cash flow needs you face as an ecommerce seller and has developed solutions to help you overcome them. The result? Faster and more sustainable growth. In fact, the more than 2,500 marketplace sellers that have used Payability have been able to grow their businesses 2.5x faster than their competitors.
Payability’s Financing Solutions
Whether you’re looking for a large lump sum of cash or want real-time access to your marketplace payouts, Payability has a solution for you. Let’s take a look:
- Payability Instant Advance: Payability buys up to $250,000 of your future receivables up front and at a discount, giving you a large lump sum of cash. Use this to make large inventory purchases or to invest in other growth areas.
- Payability Instant Access: Payability pays you your marketplace income one business day after making a sale, giving you daily deposits you can use to cover day-to-day expenses.
- Payability Seller Card: For even faster access, including on weekends and holidays. Use wherever Visa is accepted.
When you sign up for Payability, you are not limited to just one of these solutions. Many marketplace sellers use them in tandem to really take control of their business and its growth. Unlike other financing options, Payability does not check your credit or ask for bank statements or tax documents. Approval is based on account health and sales performance so the application is hassle-free and sellers can get approved for financing in 24 hours.
Is Payability A Loan Company?
The simple answer is no. Payability will never run a check of your credit or charge you interest. Instead, decisions are based on your sales performance and overall account health, and there are flat repayment fees associated with each product.
What’s more, signing up for Payability is simple and funding is fast. In fact, you could have access to your revenue the same day you apply.
The Benefits of Better Cash Flow from Payability
At the end of the day, having daily, real-time access to your funds could be a game changer for your business. Here are a few of the benefits you could reap:
- Scalability: When you don’t have to wait two or more weeks for your income, you can more efficiently and consistently turn inventory and achieve sustainable growth.
- Supplier Leverage: With cash in hand, you can negotiate for better terms with your suppliers. For example, if you can pay early and/or upfront, you might be able to lower production or shipping costs. Doing so would mean better margins and higher profits.
- Better Inventory Management: Since you’ll be able to buy inventory as you need it, you’ll never have to worry about stocking out. Instead, you can invest back into your business in real time and maintain your sales momentum.
- Competitive Edge: You’ll be able to invest in growth areas, like flash inventory sales or marketing campaigns, when your competitors cannot.
These are just a handful of ways Payability can help your business. Gina Goldring, an Amazon seller, grew her business by 50% in one month after her first Instant Advance. And Jump City Toys, also on Amazon, has been able to use Instant Access to buy more and sell faster — resulting in accelerated growth.
Payability will be at the Refund Retriever booth (2052) at IRCE 2019. Come by and see them. If you are an Amazon seller check out our new service below!