When you run an eCommerce business on marketplaces like Amazon, you more than likely experience cash flow issues. After all, you don’t get paid for your sales in real-time. This leads to gaps in cash flow, slow to no inventory turnover, stagnant growth, and more. Fortunately, Payability exists to fill your cash flow gaps so you can make suitable growth investments and better manage your day-to-day needs.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
So what is Payability?
Payability is a financing company designed explicitly for marketplace sellers who use Amazon, Walmart, Tophatter, NewEgg, Etsy, Shopify, and more.
When it comes down to it, Payability understands the unique cash flow needs you face as an e-commerce seller and has developed solutions to help you overcome them. The result? Faster and more sustainable growth. More than 2,500 marketplace sellers that have used Payability have grown their businesses 2.5x faster than their competitors.
Easy Financing Solutions
Whether you’re looking for a large lump sum of cash or want real-time access to your marketplace payouts, Payability has a solution for you. Let’s take a look:
- Payability Instant Advance: Payability buys up to $250,000 of your future receivables up front and at a discount, giving you a large lump sum of cash. Use this to make large inventory purchases or to invest in other growth areas.
- Payability Instant Access: Payability pays you your marketplace income one business day after making a sale, giving you daily deposits you can use to cover day-to-day expenses.
- Payability Seller Card: For even faster access, including on weekends and holidays. Use wherever Visa is accepted.
When you sign up for Payability, you are not limited to just one of these solutions. Many marketplace sellers use them in tandem to take control of their business and its growth. Unlike other financing options, Payability does not check your credit or ask for bank statements or tax documents. Approval is based on account health and sales performance, so the application is hassle-free, and sellers can get approved for financing in 24 hours.
The Benefits of Better Cash Flow
Having daily, real-time access to your funds could be a game-changer for your business at the end of the day. Here are a few of the benefits you could reap:
- Scalability: When you don’t have to wait two or more weeks for your income, you can more efficiently and consistently turn inventory and achieve sustainable growth.
- Supplier Leverage: With cash in hand, you can negotiate for better terms with your suppliers. For example, if you can pay early and/or upfront, you might be able to lower production or shipping costs. Doing so would mean better margins and higher profits.
- Better Inventory Management: Since you’ll be able to buy inventory as you need it, you’ll never have to worry about stocking out. Instead, you can invest back into your business in real time and maintain your sales momentum.
- Competitive Edge: You’ll be able to invest in growth areas, like flash inventory sales or marketing campaigns, when your competitors cannot.
These are just a handful of ways Payability can help your business. Gina Goldring, an Amazon seller, grew her business by 50% one month after her first Instant Advance. And Jump City Toys, also on Amazon, has been able to use Instant Access to buy more and sell faster — resulting in accelerated growth.