UPS and FedEx both provide amazing international delivery options. We decided to put each international service side by side to compare the estimate delivery dates for both carriers. The holiday season and cyber Monday are fast approaching, this is a general guide to determine when your package will arrive. For more accurate estimated delivery dates contact each carrier directly.
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus – deliver within 1-3 business days
- Worldwide Express Plus anticipates the earliest delivery time between 8:30 and 9am
- Worldwide Express – deliver within 1-3 business days
- Worldwide Express typically delivers mid-morning, between 10:30am and noon
- Worldwide Express Saver – deliver within 1-3 business days
- Worldwide Saver is estimated to arrive by the end of the business day
- UPS Worldwide Expedited – delivers within 2-5 business days
- Worldwide Standard – delivers within 2-8 business days
- FedEx International Priority – fastest delivery estimate within 1-3 business days arriving by 10:30 am or noon
- FedEx International Economy – generally delivers within 2-5 days by the end of the business day
- There are two types of International Mail Service:
- Premium service – packages to arrive within 4-7 business days
- Standard service – 7-11 days with
- FedEx International Ground – estimated delivery 2 – 7 days
Whichever service you use be sure to make sure you package arrives on time. If it’s even minute late it should be free! Refund Retriever can audit and monitor all of your logistics invoices and save you money. Contact us or sign up today. It only takes a few minutes, set and forget.