UPS offers many domestic delivery services with a wide range of delivery commitments. Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what service to use. Each service has different commitment dates and times. Here at Refund Retriever, we have put together a quick reference chart for each service and its delivery range.
If the service you chose was delivered even 60 seconds after the committed day or time, it should be free! Refund Retriever is committed to getting you refunds on late FedEx and UPS packages. Our transportation logistics auditing can reduce your shipping costs. There is no alternative to Refund Retriever. Our reports, analytics, and auditing technology is all developed by our team of programmers.
- UPS Express Critical – Same Day
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. – Next Business Day as early as 8:00 a.m.
- UPS Next Day Air – Next Business Day by 10:30 a.m.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver – Next Business Day by 3:00 p.m.
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M. – 2 Business Days by 10:30 a.m.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 Business Days by end of day
- UPS 3 Day Select – 3 Business Days by end of day
- UPS Ground – 1 to 5 Business Days based on distance
- UPS Mail Innovations* – 2 to 7 business days based on the distance
*No Guaranteed Service Refund available on UPS Mail Innovations