Holidays for the most part are the busiest time of the year for small parcel shippers. Even with a large staff, it is easy for a company to overlook shipping costs while keeping customers happy. Therfore, FedEx holiday shipping deadlines should be accessible for all customer service and shipping staff.
FedEx has already released some important 2019 year-end shipping information you need to know. Check out the FedEx holiday shipping deadlines.
Download the FedEx holiday shipping deadlines schedule for quick access to important shipping dates, holiday service guarantees and last days to ship.
FedEx Holiday Shipping Deadlines to Know
- November 29, 2019
- The FedEx Ground and Home Delivery money-back guarantee suspension starts
- (Note also that the UPS Ground service modification came into effect on UPS Nov. 25, will apply through Dec. 27.)
- December 17, 2019: Normal FedEx service.
- Last day to send some FedEx Ground and Home Delivery packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
- December 19, 2019: Normal FedEx service.
- Last day to send FedEx Express saver packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
- December 20, 2019: Normal FedEx service.
- Today is the last day to ship FedEx 2nd Day Express packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
- December 23, 2019: Normal FedEx service.
- Last day to ship via FedEx overnight
- December 24, 2019: Christmas Eve: Limited FedEx service.
- December 25, 2019: Christmas: FedEx holiday.
- December 26, 2019: Normal FedEx service.
- January 01, 2020: New Year’s: No FedEx pickup or delivery service.
- January 02, 2020: Normal FedEx service resumes, FedEx holiday shipping deadlines are gone!
FedEx Money-Back Guarantee
The money-back guarantee for FedEx Ground and Home Delivery is suspended for packages picked up: November 29 through December 24, 2019.
FedEx Holiday shipping deadlines are important for all businesses. Keep this blog handy and have your customer service department read. Contact us to learn more about how Refund Retriever can lower your FedEx shipping costs. Refund Retriever monitors your shipping invoices for late deliveries and billing mistakes. In summary, our late delivery refund technology will automatically find inconsistencies and overcharges.