UPS holiday shipping deadlines are crucial for all shippers. Holidays are usually the most active time of the year for small parcel shippers. Even with a large staff, it is easy for a company to ignore shipping costs to keep customers happy. Let Refund Retriever monitor your shipping invoices for late deliveries and billing mistakes. Our late delivery refund technology will automatically find inconsistencies and overcharges.
UPS has already released some important 2022 holiday shipping information you need to know. Download the UPS holiday shipping deadlines schedule for quick access to important shipping dates, holiday service guarantees, and the last days to ship. In addition, learn more about the UPS holiday surcharges.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
UPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines to Note
- July 4, 2022: No UPS service
- Independence Day
- September 5, 2022: No UPS service
- Labor Day
- November 24, 2022: No UPS service
- November 25, 2022: Normal UPS service
- December 14, 2022: Normal UPS service
- The last day to ship UPS Ground packages for delivery on Friday, December 23.
- December 20, 2022: Normal UPS service
- The last day to ship UPS 3-Day Select packages for delivery on Friday, December 23.
- December 21, 2022: Normal UPS service
- The last day to ship UPS 2nd Day packages for delivery on Friday, December 23.
- December 23, 2022: Normal UPS service
- Last day to ship UPS Next Day packages for delivery on Friday, December 23.
- December 24, 2022: Normal delivery service
- UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, December 27.
- No ground pickup.
- December 25, 2022: No UPS service
- December 26, 2022: No UPS service
- December 30, 2022: Normal UPS service
- December 31, 2022: Normal delivery service
- Delivery of UPS Air packages only. Pickup for Air packages if prearranged by December 29.
- No Ground service pickup.
- January 1, 2023: No UPS service
- January 2, 2023: Normal delivery service
- January 3, 2023: Normal UPS service
UPS Money-Back Guarantee
The UPS service guarantee is back for some express services. The UPS Service Guarantee is in effect for next-day air, worldwide express, and worldwide saver shipments. Scheduled delivery times for Air and international Air packages for delivery November 25 to December 31, 2022, will be extended as follows:
- UPS Next Day Air Early and UPS Worldwide Express Plus services will be extended by 90 minutes.
- UPS Next Day Air to commercial locations with a typical 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM commit time will be extended to 3:00 PM.
- Lastly, UPS Next Day Air to residential locations and all other time definite Air and International Air services will be extended to end-of-day.
UPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines are essential for all businesses. Therefore, keep this blog handy and have your customer service department read it. Contact us to learn more about how Refund Retriever can lower your shipping costs.