UPS Saturday delivery is expanding! The carrier will now deliver ground with time-in-transit of 1 to 3 days and 3-day select residential packages on Saturday. Standard Saturday delivery applies for delivery to the top 100 metro areas.
UPS express and international deliveries have been available on Saturdays for many years. Residential customers can receive ground shipments two days earlier with no special processing or extra cost on the shipper’s part. UPS Ground packages picked up on Saturday can now be delivered as early as Monday. There is no need for businesses to cut off orders on Friday.
Where is UPS Saturday delivery available?
UPS Saturday delivery is available to homes in over 100 U.S. metro areas. Eligible residential packages will now be delivered Saturday, two days earlier, with no additional charge or changes in labeling, systems, or order processing.
- Saturday delivery covers up to 85% of the population in high-density postal codes.
- For ground residential delivery packages, there are no additional fees.
- USPS will provide Saturday SurePost and Sunday SurePost delivery in select areas across the U.S.
- UPS also is the only major carrier offering Saturday ground deliveries to businesses.
- UPS Saturday delivery of commercial packages is a $4 per package fee.
- But, no delivery charge if the customer enrolls in commercial delivery services with a scheduled Saturday pickup.
UPS Saturday Package Pickup
Likewise, you don’t have to put a business on pause for weekend orders. UPS weekend pickup and delivery services can help your company fill more orders after your Friday pickup. UPS is the only major carrier offering Saturday package car pickups for all service levels. In conclusion, an additional Saturday pickup option will help turn inventory faster, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and create happier customers.
- Saturday pickups with eligible shipments will reach customers on Monday
- UPS Saturday delivery is available in the continental U.S.
- International shipments will clear customers one day earlier
- If a shipper adds a Saturday pickup, they can receive Saturday deliveries for free
- Also, shippers can catch up on any weekly order backlogs
Four Steps To Adding Saturday Pickups
- Log in to your UPS account.
- Click on the circle with your first initial in it in the top-right corner of the screen, then choose”Accounts and Payment.”
- Pick the three dots in the “Actions” column and click “View Account Details.”
- Expand the “Pickup Options” bar. Choose when you want the driver to arrive. You need to have a weekday pickup to request a Saturday pickup.
UPS Sunday Delivery???
UPS can deliver your economy packages on Sunday through a partnership with the USPS. These are packages in which USPS completes the last-mile delivery, UPS SurePost.
UPS Saturday delivery packages still have the money-back guarantee available. The UPS GSR guarantees all packages arrive on time, or it’s free. Let Refund Retriever audit your UPS invoices and become your logistics spend management experts!