During the 2019 holiday shipping season, UPS will temporarily suspend the money-back guarantee for following dates. Other than the dates below, each ground, home delivery and express package shipped with UPS is guaranteed to arrive on time or it’s free. Therefore, take a look at the rules for the UPS Holiday Money-Back Guarantee.
UPS Air Services
- Air packages with a delivery December 16 through 23, December 24, and December 31) extends as follows:
- UPS Next Day Air Early: have the guarantee extended by 90 minutes
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: have the guarantee extended by 90 minutes
- All other air and international services: extended to end-of-day
- The UPS Holiday Money-Back Guarantee for all UPS Ground will be suspended temporarily for packages picked up or scheduled for delivery on December 2 through December 24, 2019
UPS Packages requiring an additional day in transit
- From December 2 to December 24, a limited number of UPS Ground packages will require an additional day in transit.
- All UPS 2nd Day Air packages tendered December 16 through 20 will require one additional day in transit.
- 3 Day Select packages tendered December 16 through 19 will require one additional day in transit.
No movement of any UPS packages on the following dates:
- November 28, December 25, 2019 or January 1, 2020
To ensure delivery before Christmas Day, these are the last days to tender UPS packages:
- UPS Next Day Air: Monday, December 23
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Friday, December 20
- 3 Day Select: Thursday, December 19
- UPS Ground: Friday, December 13
Since 2006, Refund Retriever has been auditing FedEx and UPS invoices for large and small shippers alike to identify and submit refunds on these late deliveries. UPS Holiday Money-Back Guarantee is confusing, reach out to us if you need any help. Contact Refund Retriever to see a direct recovery on your late shipments. Even when the carriers do not allow refunds, our client interface will still provide a full suite of reports and analytics to help make your shipping process more efficient.