Here are FedEx 2019 Holiday money-back guarantee details every business should know! During the 2019 holiday shipping season, FedEx will temporarily suspend the money-back guarantee for certain dates. Other than the dates listed below, each and every ground, home delivery and express FedEx package is guaranteed to arrive on time or it’s free.
In addition, the FedEx SameDay Money-Back Guarantee terms and conditions do not change during the holidays.
FedEx Express Exceptions
- Wednesday, November 27, shipments that reach the destination within 90 minutes of the scheduled commitment time will not receive a refund.
- December 18 to December 24, shipments arriving by the end of the day on the published delivery commitment date will not receive a refund under the FedEx money-back guarantee policy.
- For example: A package guaranteed by noon will not receive a refund if delivered by 5 pm that same day.
FedEx Ground Exceptions
- November 29rd: the delivery commitment is extends to the next business day. (Monday, December 2, 2019)
- The money-back guarantee for FedEx Ground and Home Delivery is suspended for packages picked up: November 29 through December 24, 2019.
FedEx Freight Exceptions
- FedEx Freight suspends the no-fee money-back guarantee for shipments with required delivery dates of December 16, through January 2, 2020.
Since 2006, Refund Retriever has been auditing FedEx and UPS invoices for large and small shippers alike. We identify and submit refunds on these late deliveries. Contact Refund Retriever to see a direct recovery on your late shipment even with the holiday money-back guarantee.
During the holiday season, customers are more demanding of shippers than other times of the year. Particularly, shippers want to increase shipment visibility and communication. To summarize, communicate all delivery estimates and delays to increase customer satisfaction and manage expectations.