Anytime a carrier (FedEx or UPS) is even one minute late with a shipment, you are entitled to a full refund. Refund Retriever is here to help. We find the late deliveries on your FedEx and UPS invoices and automatically have the carrier issue a full refund back to your account.
How does Refund Retriever Work?
Refund Retriever audits your FedEx and UPS invoices for late deliveries and billing mistakes.
- Provide access to your FedEx & UPS online billing
- Refund Retriever downloads, audits and submits refunds on your behalf
- We ensure FedEx and UPS issued a credit back to your account
- At the end of the month, we bill you for a percentage of the successful refund credits
- No credits, no fee from us
Why do you need Refund Retriever ?
Here’s the catch: Even though a late package breaks their guarantee, the carrier doesn’t just hand back the shipping charges you paid.
- FedEx – You must contact FedEx to request the money-back guarantee failure credit within 15 days of the invoice date
- UPS – You must contact UPS to request the guaranteed service refund (GSR) within 15 days of the original guaranteed delivery date.
Refund Retriever’s Shipment Auditing Solution
Shipment auditing service from Refund Retriever! Refund Retriever tracks each package charged on your shipping invoice, and if it’s late we’ll dispute it, and make sure the carrier places the cash back into your account. Also, we also go after refunds for other situations: mistaken address corrections, or mistaken residential surcharges, etc.
Our customers only need to provide access to view and download weekly carrier invoices. We ensure each customer is signed-up for online billing if they are not already on this program. Online billing is free for each carrier and if a new customer is uncomfortable setting this up, we can handle everything.
- No setup fees
- No cancellation fees
- Zero monthly service fees
- And the best part – no long contracts
We only charge you when you receive a refund for a late package! Our fee is a percentage of the total amount of refunds. So, what if you send a UPS package that costs $100 to ship? If it arrives a day late, Refund Retriever will see that the $100 is credited back to YOUR shipping account. Afterward, we bill you for our portion afterward.
That’s right: we only ask you to pay a portion of the money we can prove you received due to our auditing service. And if in a given month, we don’t happen to get you any refunds, we won’t charge you a thing.