My FedEx Rewards is a free program that provides benefits to FedEx small parcel shippers. With My FedEx Rewards, shippers can accumulate rewards such as brand-name gift cards from leading retailers due to daily shipping.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
- What are the benefits of being a My FedEx Rewards member?
- Money-back Guarantee for My Rewards Members
- How do I join My FedEx Rewards?
- How do I know if I am a member of My FedEx Rewards?
- How do I link my account to the My FedEx Rewards account?
- Membership tiers
- What services are eligible?
What are the benefits of being a My FedEx Rewards member?
- New members receive welcome bonuses, offers, and monthly prizes
- Gift cards and merchandise from brand-name retailers
- Request refunds or credits if a qualified FedEx Express or FedEx Ground shipment arrives late – FedEx Money-Back Guarantee
- Points for every dollar spent
- Bonus offers
- Discounts at FedEx Office
- Access to exclusive experiences and auctions. It also includes entertainment and memorabilia.
Money-back Guarantee for My Rewards Members
- 100% FedEx Money-Back Guarantee available
- FedEx issuing a credit or refund for a shipment will not affect any program rewards you may accrue due to that shipment.
An exclusive benefit to request refunds and credits
Get a new level of trust with your shipping. My FedEx Rewards members can now request a refund or credit if an eligible FedEx Express or FedEx Ground shipment arrives late. Requesting refunds or credits for late shipments are done through FedEx Billing Online. Therefore, make sure you are enrolled.
How do I join My FedEx Rewards?
It is free to sign up for the FedEx Rewards loyalty program. Once you become a member and start earning points for FedEx shipments, you choose how to receive rewards. Plus, once registered, you will receive 1,000 points as a welcome bonus – no other step is needed. Gain points for every dollar you spend on FedEx shipments with up to 70% shipping discounts.
- Go to FedEx.com/myfedexrewards
- Click on Sign up now
- Enter your FedEx account number and zip code
- Lastly, enroll. You are all set!
How do I know if I am a member of My FedEx Rewards?
Sign into your FedEx account. Once logged in, click on the profile icon, and My FedEx Rewards is listed. You can check if you are a part of the rewards program, and if not, take the opportunity to sign up.
How do I link my account to the My FedEx Rewards account?
You are allowed to link only one FedEx Express/Ground shipping account, one FedEx office, and one FedEx Freight account.
Do FedEx Rewards points expire?
Points do not expire. However, they may become inactive after 18 months if no redemption occurs. Remember, your My FedEx Rewards account may terminate if idle for 18 months. Therefore, redeem a gift card at least once a year.
- The membership tier is based on your annual spending beginning on January 1 of that year.
- Member evaluation once a month. Upgrades to the next tier are available any time of the year once the annual spend meets the next tier.
- You will maintain the membership status through the following year.
- Your membership tier revision occurs at the end of the year if you do not meet the annual spending goal of your current tier.
- From silver to gold to platinum, the higher the tier, the more impressive the offers.
- Gold and platinum members may also have access to VIP experiences.
What services are eligible?
To earn the gift card and rewards for My FedEx Rewards, parcel shippers must ship with an invoice back to the FedEx shipping account number registered for the program. All eligible shipments include the following: FedEx International First, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution, FedEx International Priority Plus, FedEx International Economy, FedEx International MailService, FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2Day A.M., FedEx 2Day, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 1Day Freight, FedEx 2Day Freight, FedEx 3Day Freight, FedEx International First, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution, FedEx International Priority Plus, FedEx International Economy, FedEx International MailService, FedEx International Priority Freight, FedEx International Economy Freight, FedEx Ground, FedEx Ground Multiweight, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx International Ground, FedEx International Ground Distribution.